Tuesday, May 17, 2005

You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but....

The image “http://www.britneyzone.com/mainnews/mainbritneykevin.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Ok, I just finished watching the Britney Spears and Kevin Federline interview on Ellen. Now because I know about the "Pimp" jackets that Kevin and his groomsmen wore at his own wedding, I already knew this couple wasn't high class, but this interview just sealed their fate as white trash.

The two of them could not have been more inarticulate, making the whole interview quite uncomfortable. Plus with Miss Spears chomping on gum the whole time, it made them seem so completely immature. And these two are going to be PARENTS, people! (Sadly Kevin is already a parent to two illegitimate children. True class.)

Some interesting points made in the interview: 1) She's the one who proposed 2) He turned her down at first 3) Neither one could give a good reason about why it's good to be married 4) Britney doesn't read the magazines she just looks at the pictures 5) Kevin thinks love is good enough and didn't want to get married.

I never believed for a second that Britney was a genius, but even an idiot can see by the way Kevin sits on that couch, the way he dresses, the way he talks, how he answered some questions, and the fact he left his pregnant girlfriend for Britney that he is not nearly quality husband material.

Either way, I'm totally watching that train wreck of a show of theirs. I need a good laugh.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I wish I had a tv to watch it... can I come over?:) Hope it doesn't interfere with American Idol

Melissa Greenfield said...

I sent you an email. :)