Tuesday, May 24, 2005

"I'm in Love"

Tom Cruise

That's what Tom Cruise said yesterday when trying to explain his hyperactive (read: annoying) behavior yesterday on Oprah.

I made it through about ten minutes of this ridiculous interview and after feeling nauseaous, I just stopped the recording and deleted it. What the hell is wrong with him? I actually hate him now. My belief is anytime someone professes so loudly that they are in love with someone, and so and so is so perfect, and their relationship is so wonderful, they're lying. As Kevin Federline so articulately put it "Love is love."

What is up with all these Hollywood stars acting like 12 year old school girls. Ugh.

Oh and for those of you who didn't catch this episode (lucky you!) check out some screencaps on Defamer.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

yeah, gack. he's so gay. and being so over the top is making it even more obvious.