Monday, May 09, 2005

To Blog or Not To Blog?

This really the question. I have tried blogging before with some success, but haven't stayed motivated. Now that I know my friend, Lisa, has started a blog I'm all motivated again. Actually what I get motivated about is adding all the cool links and changing colors on my set up. Maybe I should just design a web page instead of actually writing my thoughts down?

What's unfortunate is I have a billion ideas running through my head all day, and I constantly think "Hey I gotta write about this!", but when I actually sit down the ideas all just fade away. OR I have so many things to write about and don't want to look silly updating my blog all the time.

Oh well. We'll see how this thing goes. At least (or at least I'm hoping) this will be a good way to keep in touch with some friends and hopefully they'll start blogs of their very own!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hurrah!!
I'll read your random thoughts!