Thursday, May 19, 2005

And I'll also want...

I got this email yesterday concerning music lessons. At least that's what I think.

Can this be for real?!

Hello Friend,
I learn you are a music TEACHER, and i'll want you to please let me know the kind of music you teach or the music teacher you know and what he teach.Please,and also i'll want you to email me the kind of instrument you have or the type of instrument the teacher have , and i'll also want you to email me the amount you charge per hour for teaching.I will be waiting for your response. Thank you. N.B please email me directly on (taken out just in case this guy is real) i'll be expecting your mail
REGARDS
JOHN

1 comment:

marcelopassos said...

Hi, my name is Marcelo, from Brazil, Belo Horizonte city, and very beautiful your cat!