Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Priced to sell, this will not last!

Since Lisa was talking about her house, I figure I'll give an update on ours instead of taking up her whole comment area. :)

So we had our open house this past Sunday. It went really well, although don't ask the cats about it since they had to sit in carriers for over two hours with us in the car! We had 19 families come and check it out, and one offer did come in but it was too low and our house had only been on the market for 6 days.

I just had to do a mad dash of cleaning around the house because we have two more people coming to see it today. *Fingers crossed* I would absolutely love to be able to coordinate the closing dates of this house and the one we're buying. Of course, since it's my life I'm sure that won't be the case. ;)

I guess I should also give a couple of other updates since I've been so horrible at this recently. Let's see.... Britney and Kevin's "Chaotic" was absolutely ridiculous and Laura left half way through the show because she was so annoyed. Needless to say I will be watching it again tonight. :) Of course I'll also be taping the big American Idol finale. Bo better win because if I have to watch Carrie stand there and belt out a song with her robotic movements one more day, I'll scream. Vonzell was robbed!

I can tell the Red Sox will be putting me through another wringer of a season again. Can we please win three in a row? Anyone? And for those of you wondering why Edgar Rentaria isn't doing so hot, it's because I have him on my fantasy baseball team. I also have Curt Schilling. Sorry. I'm just a bad luck charm.

All right I'm posting this because I have a mother of a sinus headache at the moment. Rain= sinus headache for me. Pooper.

No comments: