Monday, October 29, 2007

Yesterday was a great day!

First, I became an auntie! Mathijs Lucas Tague was born at 10:02 pm (I think) by c-section. He's 8.08 lbs and 20.5 inches. Alicia is doing well, but sore and a little drugged up. I hope to post pictures soon!

Second, Madeleine was baptised yesterday. She did very well during the actual baptism, but pretty much needed walking around for the rest of the time. She just didn't want to stare at the back of someone's head the whole time. Good thing though is pretty much every baby cried at some point, just that Madeleine was the first to do it.

Third, the Red Sox won the World Series for the second time in four years. It's pretty amazing. Although I have to be honest, between the Red Sox and the Patriots, not to mention Boston College right now, these huge wins are almost commonplace now. It's a great time to be a Boston sports fan.

Lastly, I got a free mattress last night. Yup, I am one of the Jordan's customers that bought something last March while they had the promotion that if the Red Sox won the world series the furniture would be free. The only thing that is a bummer is that I wish we bought the more expensive mattress now!

1 comment:

Jen Vogelsong said...

Jordan's furniture ROCKS. I love that place. Waiting for it to come to Hbg. :)