Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Pursteria!

I've been busy knittin' me up some cabled purses. The first one ended up being kinda small so I ended up having to change the purse handles I bought. I still like it though and I enjoy the surprise fabric I used to line it. Unfortunately this was my first foray into hand sewing and it isn't the neatest, but it works.


The second purse I tried to make bigger and I enjoy the handles I used. It's definitely one I'll be able to hold more than just my cell phone.

5 comments:

Laura said...

I love the second, more square one and I love that striped fabric!! Great job!!

Lisa said...

ooooh!!! i like that second one. totally awesome!

smurp said...

so cute! i love the handles too!

smurp said...

did you forget how to post on your blog?

Lisa said...

OMG Heidi Ellis. It is JUNE. and you have not posted since APRIL. Get on the stick!