Friday, October 27, 2006

Question

What does it say about me that I created a myspace account so I could be one of Jenna Fischer's (Pam Beesley from The Office) friend?

I just love The Office, and Jenna's blog and myspace page is so fun. Plus I secretly wanted to create a myspace page just to play around with all the fun things you can do. Kinda like why I have a blog and don't really update.

Come create one with me! I'm entirely too old to have one and have no desire to meet people online, but it could be fun if I have a little community of my friends. Email me or post a comment and I'll direct you to my page (which has absolutely nothing on it). I'd post a link, but well I don't want all the people who search for "candid braless" to come and hassle me (as if they would!)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Alright, alright... I have a Myspace page too.... but only because I wanted to be nosy and snoop around other people's pages. I'm not sure what my address is... try a name search for me:)

Melissa Greenfield said...

I had actually found you, Laura, but it was having problems adding you as a friend. It kept coming up with an error. I'll have to try again.