Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Usual Update Post

Hello again.

Time to come back from my few months off of posting to do one all-consuming update post. Blah. Oh well, I'll try to post more but I doubt I will. Just like I'm bad with email, I'm bad with posting. I often think of stuff to post, but I'm usually in the shower or the car and that doesn't allow for much convenience. Such is life.

So here are a couple things I can update you on.

1. Way back in October I turned 30. I wasn't the stereotypical freak out person because honestly I was actually looking forward to it. The 20s were great but sometimes challenging and tumultuous times, so I'm ready for a new decade. The only thing I find quite disturbing is I still feel like a kid sometimes or at least a young adult. And well... I'm not. It probably has something to do with me interacting with kids between the ages of 10 and 15 all day. And the trouble with this feeling is that I'm supposed to starting thinking (although I've been technically thinking for 4 years) about having kids, and my mind is still in its young 20s sometimes. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to suck it up at some point and when I do have kids I'll have to go with the flow. Something I'm not very used to doing.

2. Some of you know I have some slight "issues" with Christmas time and traveling between my parents' house and my in-laws. This year my husband was supposed to take care of this and have us go to one place on one day and the other on the next day (we're trying to set it up this way now before we have kids) and unfortunately I've arrived back to the point of traveling between the two houses on BOTH days again. Absolutely ridiculous. I think I might have to go on strike.

3. I've started checking out this blog called Google Video of the Day and I find this specific video both annoying and ridiculously funny.

4. These shirts are frickin' hilarious. I'll try and post some of my favorites.


My favorite is the last one. Too funny.

Ok the amount of time it took to upload those silly pictures was far too draining. That, and the fact that everything I'm typing or clicking is on some 2 second delay. Truly annoying. So I'm gonna leave this for now and will try to post more regularly. If my life gets any more interesting...

No comments: