Friday, January 19, 2007

Get Your Beat On!

Mr. Ellis found a deal for Donkey Kong Bongos along with the game for about $15. I was kinda excited because although I'm not a fan of video games, I enjoy ones that have anything to do with music like Kareoke Revolution and Guitar Hero. So this game came the other day and to my dismay it's an actual game with no musical qualities to it at all. You just hit the bongos to run and clap to make Donkey Kong doing something else.

Anyway, I had Mr. Ellis play it and eventually decided to film him because it's too hilarious to see him sitting in front of the big tv hitting bongos and clapping like a mad man. (By the way, his bongo technique is a little weak, but you can forgive him since he's an engineer. ALSO, my house is a mess right now since we're putting down wood floors so please excuse the craziness in the background.)


2 comments:

Owen said...

heh. dork. also - hi ellie!

smurp said...

that is freakin hilarious! bongo-meister ellis!