Monday, June 13, 2005

Going back to The Academy

Well I just got word today that I'll be having my 10 year reunion (it's been 11 years, actually but no one took the initiative last year) on September 3.

So since I never really had a huge consequence before to lose 15-20 pounds (other than I don't like how I look!) I now have to lose about 2 pounds a week to get to the goal by then.

Ugh.

I guess I should keep a positive attitude since I have no other choice but to do it. Ha!

I'll keep you posted. Hopefully there will be something to post about! Yikes!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

um, hello! weight watchers!
i remain a BIG PORKER so i'm starting tmorrow. i was going to start today but then? oops. indian lunch buffet with the lab. so TOMORROW.

my reunion was fun but a little disappointing. but i didn't go to the PA one. knowing five people as i did. most of which were in your class. hee.